Thursday, February 6, 2014

Aurifil Designer Block Of The Month - February

I managed to whip up February's block from the Aurifil Designer block of the month series.  And I love it!  It helps that I adore the fabric I've chosen to use.  Love love love!

Aurifil Designer Block of the month - February 

You can find the February post, and an interview with designer Amy Gibson HERE.

Aurifil Designer Block of the month - February

And this is how January and February look together.  You like?  I love!  If you're on Pinterest, I've started a board where I'll add each month's tutorials and my versions HERE.  Come join me!

Are you doing any block of the months in 2014?

2 comments:

  1. They look great, and the hint of orange really makes them pop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! Sounds good...I will check that out..thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment - I read each and every one of them! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...