Monday, December 16, 2013

Monday Night Quickie…..

Just a quick post tonight…… Basically because I don't have time to scratch myself at present!

I just want to say - YOU'RE MAKING MY LIFE VERY DIFFICULT!  I mean, when I said "hey - make a cushion for Christmas", you took me literally!  You have to go and check out the very talented peeps who have linked up so far HERE and HERE.  And a reminder to the rest of you - you have less than two days left to link up if you want to go in the draw for the awesome prizes!  Link up closes at 10am Wednesday 18th December (EST Aust.).

That's all folks! xx

2 comments:

  1. can I just ask - what is the time frame for when we have made these cushion covers? I made a couple in November as well - can I link those up too? Or did they need to be made specifically during this blog hop and specifically for Christmas. Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad news, I'm making CC's as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment - I read each and every one of them! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...