Thursday, March 1, 2012

Today's post is brought to You by the letter E

E for Emotion.


Emotion is something I feel a lot of.  All the time.  And today has been a roller coaster of emotions.  

From my beautiful catch up with one of my besties this morning, talking about our kids 
and the issues we face.  TEARS.  
The frustration with Ms Chloe as she relentlessly seeks out food because she is hungry.  GRUMPY.  
The annoyance whilst spending over ONE HOUR to vacuum my house. STUFFED.  
The amusement that people take pot shots at each other on Facebook.  Every day I see this, and still - LAUGHTER.  
And the joy at seeing Ms Chloe following my Dad around like his new best friend.  HOORAY!

There were added bonus emotions thrown in, just to mix it up.  But they're not even worth mentioning.  I don't have time.  I can't be bothered.   I give myself a hard time over all the things I could be doing better.  How I could be a better MUM.  A better WIFE.  A better SISTER and DAUGHTER.  
What I DO know - I'm doing my BEST.  And to the people who matter, that is good enough.  
We women give ourselves a bad rap at times.  
Must stop.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment - I read each and every one of them! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...