Thursday, February 2, 2012

Patting Myself on the back!

One of the many things I wanted to share here yesterday, before the fear of burnt fish crept in, was that I have been trying some new patterns!  And I have been rather chuffed with myself - as I am finding that my abilities and sewing technique far outweigh what I thought I could actually achieve!  I continue to surprise myself!  So today I'm patting myself on the back.....

The Pierrot Tunic

The Vivienne Skirt and embellished top
I popped the pattern photo of the skirt up on my Facebook page and had an overwhelming response!  And then broke out in a cold sweat wondering if I could actually make it!  Turns out it wasn't as hard as I had anticipated - or I am cleverer (is that a word?) than I thought....It's also interesting to note that one's imagination seems to return when one's children return to school!

Today also happens to be Day Two of Photo A Day Challenge, so here is mine:

WORDS
I tried to remember reading something....anything today - and this was it.  The school newsletter.  Which leads me to this - YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  Yep, the kids are back at school.

Do you not give yourself enough credit with your abilities at times?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment - I read each and every one of them! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...