Monday, October 10, 2011

Sharing is Caring

I am still laughing very loudly at what I have just watched, clicking on a link on Facebook!  I had to share.....

Rethink Breast Cancer presents: Your Man Reminder was one of the best videos I have seen in a long time!  It made me both laugh and drool.  And more importantly, I have now downloaded the app on to my iPhone so I will remember something I have always forgotten about.

And then this.......

Titled - Do NOT watch this video (but you probably should) - this video has made me laugh out loud - literally!  It has a bit of shock factor, so don't say I didn't warn you!

A big thanks to mamamia for sharing this with the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment - I read each and every one of them! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...