Saturday, October 15, 2011

I have a Confession....

I'm an addict.  Not the kind you're possibly thinking of - you know, drugs, alcohol?  Nope.  I'm officially addicted to buying fabric.  And not just a metre here or a metre there.  My addiction is to bulk orders of fabric.  I can't help myself.  I need help.  I've always used the old adage of "It was a bargain - I got it at half price" etc when buying anything, whether it be clothes or household items.  And now it seems I am using the same justification when buying fabric.

I came to this realisation today, when I saw a link to a fabric store with the deadly caption - "50% off".  And before I had even finished reading the sentence, I had clicked on the link and was drooling.  Yep, I have a problem.

But I have made a vow to myself.  No more bulk orders of fabric until after Christmas!!!  And I need you all to remind me of this vow.  Or else I fear I may need some form of rehabilitation.

On the bright side -  you all get a sneak peek at what will be arriving here (possibly only days after last week's order.)  It is so damn gorgeous, and also leads to what I think my next closet addiction could be.....elephants.

So, here's that peek.....




Anyone else out there have the same problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment - I read each and every one of them! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...