Monday, June 21, 2010

A little old disclaimer....

So I'm guessing disclaimers should be put at the start of something? Well, I'm doing things a little differently.

As the title of my little blog states, all of my thoughts and ramblings that I put out there for people to read are My Insight. They are my feelings, thoughts and opinions on things that are going on in My life. This blog was started because I love writing (well, typing as we now know it!). I am an emotional person, I do not shy away from letting people know how I feel. So for me to hop on here and pour out my feelings on everything from conversations I've had with complete strangers, issues I'm having with family or friends and general day to day what I like to call "bullshit" is my perogative.

I do not write anything on here with any intent, only my insight. So what I guess I'm trying to say is, please feel free to read my blog, and furthermore give me your feedback. But if you know me in person, please don't "read in to it". If you would like to know more, then ask me - I'll be happy to tell you!

I have had some wonderful feedback and comments made to me about my little blog, and it has encouraged me to continue, so thank you for that!

My quote for today comes from a comment I received in relation to one of my blog posts - "Love and Friendship"......that's all! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment - I read each and every one of them! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...