Saturday, October 10, 2009

Nothing of great importance!


Good morning! It is a beautiful, crisp and sunny morning here in Melbourne, and I just remembered something I found on The Hip Infant that I found last week and thought I would share!

Chloe is the only one of my children to wear sleeping bags to bed, and I was wondering how I was going to manage this coming up to Summer - but I have found the solution! http://www.thehipinfant.com.au/proddetail.php?prod=AU8001 This Aden + Anaais muslin sleeping bag is perfection! So I will be making my purchase asap in anticipation of what I can only imagine is going to be a stinking hot Summer! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment - I read each and every one of them! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...